I recently had the honor of recording my 6th episode of the Amateur Traveler Podcast, this time on Amsterdam, with my friend and industry giant Chris Christensen.
For those who don’t want to download it on itunes, here’s an embedded player for the current episode.
It’s such a thrill being on the show- I’ve been a huge fan for years. Here are links to the five other episodes I done.
- Episode 121 The National Parks of the United States
- Episode 183 Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
- Episode 236 My Home State of Michigan
- Episode 278 The Four Corners Region of the American Southwest
- Episode 341 New Zealand’s South Island
Here’s a link to an index of the guest posts I’ve done for The Amateur Traveler and the photos of mine that have been used for his Photo of the Day feature.
I also mentioned Chris in my recent TBEX article. It was his encouragement that gave me the confidence to go, and he introduced me to a ton of people in the industry while there that I probably wouldn’t have gone up to on my own.